Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Long Term Acute Care (LTAC)
Denver, CO 80204
WSi has an immediate opportunity for Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses to work PRN at a hospital who is a national leader in long term acute care!
LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC Nurses develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC Nurse gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
- Day, Evenings, Nights
- 8 or 12-hour shifts
- Create your own schedule that provides work-life balance to work when and where you want!
- Fun and Friendly working environment.
- Prior experience with Trachs/Vents and IVs
- Current AHA BLS
- RN/LPN license for the state of Colorado
- LPN needs to be IV certified
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to going above and beyond to find flexible opportunities to fit our candidate's needs! Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer. WSi lives by a mission of changing lives one person at a time by treating our nurses with the same level of care they provide to patients!
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, outstanding pay, and a broad range of opportunities. Whether you need a full time, part time, temp to hire, or permanent position apply with WSi Healthcare Personnel to join the team and be connected with one of our recruiters.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!