Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Colorado Springs, CO 80920 | Full-time
Recruiter / Inside Sales
WSi Healthcare Personnel is actively looking to add a Recruiter to our Corrections Division in our office in Colorado Springs, CO.
If this describes you…
- 2 + years Inside sales, B2B sales or cold calling experience preferred
- Recruiting/Staffing experience preferred
- Healthcare Background/Experience Helpful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport easily with others
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Flexibility and ability to overcome rejection
- Positive attitude and high energy to keep up in a fast-paced environment
…then you need to get to know us!
Staffing, it’s not just our purpose, it’s our passion. Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and clients. We apply the same care and concern to identifying and retaining associates as we do our clients and we are looking for an energetic, goal-driven individual who can work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Fun, collaborative and fast-paced team environment
• Training program and great mentorship opportunities
• Lots of opportunity for growth because we promote from within!
• This is a meritocracy so you are only limited by your own talent and work ethic!
• We know how to celebrate our successes with lots of sales incentives, contests, Team activities/outings, happy hours and Holiday parties
What a typical day at WSi looks like:
• Developing recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools – including but not limited to: cold calling, email campaigns, and social media
• Work with Directors, Account Managers, and Staffing Coordinators to effectively improve the recruiting process
• Maintain daily, weekly, monthly and yearly contact with possible candidates and maintain current availability
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
• Conduct all pre-screening interviews
• Assist in performing references, background checks, and profile sheets as needed for potential employees
If you are ready for the challenge and commitment required, apply today and discover your purpose and passion with WSi Healthcare Personnel!
Previous staffing or recruiting experience would be great. Some background in medical or healthcare is also helpful but not required.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!