Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
RN Registered Nurse - Same Day Surgery
- assessing patients prior to surgery
- ensuring that operative and informed consents are signed and in order
- taking and recording vital statistics of patients to ensure readiness for surgical procedures
- initiating IVs and ensuring that patients are informed about the procedure
- assessing patients' post-operative condition
- monitoring vital signs
- logging all findings in patient files
- answering patient questions and ensuring they are kept comfortable
- monitoring patients for condition changes and report any changes to the physician
- performing intervention duties in cases of post-operative emergencies
- Must have 1 year Pre-Op/PACU experience
- Active Colorado RN License
- Current ACLS and BLS from the American Heart Association
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.