Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
RN OB Neonatal
Estes Park, CO 80517
The Obstetric Registered Nurse provides care and support for women, and their families, during the ante-partum, intrapartum and post-partum periods. They are responsible for making sure that all physical, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual needs are adequately met throughout the patient’s duration of stay. The Neonatal Registered Nurse provides care to the neonate from birth, through the transition phase and into the first 30 days of life. This includes resuscitation and stabilization. The nurse is also required to provide adequate education to the parents regarding care of their child(ren), and facilitate appropriate transition of family dynamics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in nursing; experience in Maternal-Child Health nursing required.
- Current RN license to practice Colorado.
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS, NCC Fetal Monitoring, NRP.
- STABLE within 6 months of hire.
- Competent in fetal monitor strip interpretation and intrauterine resuscitation techniques; OB and Neonatal specific medication administration; proficiency at resuscitation and stabilization of newborns; ability to care for post-partum couplet including bonding and educational needs; independent critical thinking in all situations; function at a high level as a member of a team; ability to float to other departments to serve as helping hands; competent and efficient in time management and documentation of all care.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2019, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. If you’re in need of a full-time or part-time position, or a temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.