Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
RN/LPN - Home Health
• Responsible for providing nursing care through all phases of care taking into consideration age and developmental needs.
• Collaborate and support plan of care as determined by the physician and healthcare team; treat patients accordingly as approved by the physician.
• Performs periodic re-evaluation of the patient as necessary and makes adjustments in the patient’s treatment program.
• Provide treatment to patients per protocols, utilize OASIS assessment and documentation.
• Perform on-going periodic system assessment and data collection in a systematic manner, focusing on: psychological, psychosocial, cultural spiritual and cognitive status; nutrition; pain; patient/family education; family involvement and patient advocacy; patient and patient’s equipment needs
• Facilitates timely discharge based on goals and in accordance with policies and procedures
• Educates and instructs the patient, patient’s family and other staff as required.
• Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
• Supervises and teaches LPN’s, HHA’s as required for patient care according to law and regulations.
• Provides nursing care through all phases of care with consideration of age and developmental needs.
• Documents all care, intervention and care coordination per law, regulation and agency policy.
• Notifies patient’s physician and responsible staff of significant changes in a timely manner.
• Coordinates all services provided; consults with other health professionals as needed.
• Effectively plans, organizes, sets priorities and completes work assignments with minimum direct supervision per policies; within established time frames
Required Education & Experience:
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Colorado.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
• Previous Home Health experience is preferred.
• Clinical expertise in critical thinking and physical assessment of both the adult and children.
• BLS certification required.
Must maintain an active driver’s license. • Must maintain a personal vehicle in operational order for travel in varying weather conditions at varying times of the day or night. • Must maintain automobile/vehicle liability insurance coverage. • Must maintain current proof of insurance and current driver’s license in personnel file at all times. • Must maintain an operational phone or equivalent means to be contacted except when on leave or vacation.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!