Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
RN - OR
Salida, CO 81201
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provides nursing care utilizing the nursing process through all phases of surgical procedures.
- Collaborates with all members of the surgical team for the benefit of the patient.
- Demonstrates clinical competence in surgical skills and a superior sterile conscience.
- Rotates to all areas of surgical services as census changes and to accommodate patient needs.
- Promotes the efficient use of hospital resources and ensures proper supplies and equipment are accessible at all times.
- Accurately documents all patient care in the medical records.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times, discussing patient or hospital business only when appropriate and necessary to provide quality patient care.
- Applies AIDETS and promotes positive communication and relationships. Employs tact and courtesy at all times, with patients, physicians, visitors and co-workers. Continually strives to establish and maintain good rapport and working relationships to foster positive intra- and interdepartmental communications.
- Observes hospital and department policies and procedures and safety rules
- Reviews and updates policies annually.
- Ensures all mandatory educationally requirements are current without lapse.
- Direct Hire opportunity.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of an Associates Degree (ADN) from an accredited nursing program
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must maintain current, active license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Colorado.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Must maintain current ACLS certification.
- Must maintain current PALS or PEARS.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!