Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
RN - OR Charge Registered Nurse
Fast paced ambulatory facility is seeking an experienced OR Charge Nurse. Must be a proven leader, not afraid to jump in and strong ability to mentor and develop staff.
- The registered nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of their assigned patients.
- They are also responsible for the supervision of assigned personnel.
- The position requires intimate knowledge of both department and hospital policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care.
- Interpretive skills, frequent interactive and consultative associations, along with management and supervisory skills are inherent in the position.
- Must be able to circulate for all major surgical specialties.
- Understanding of and ability to implement AORN standards.
- In addition to general nursing duties as necessary, this charge nurse is responsible for staffing the Operating Room, delegating care appropriately, evaluating care given and assisting Director with process improvement activities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years experience in clinical management in an OR setting
- BSN preferred
- Scrub experience a plus but not required
- AHA CPR, ACLS,
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!