Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
RN - Labor and Delivery
Needs Labor and Delivery experience. Min 2 years., additional Mother Baby a plus.
- Responsible for compiling and using information related to assignments, analyzing and handling procedures and problems that involve independent judgment and decision-making.
- Complies with and maintains contemporary knowledge of the hospital, administrative, safety and human resource policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates self directed learning and participates in continuing education to ensure professional growth.
- Demonstrates professionalism in interactions with patients, physicians, nursing, staff and other patient care members and co-workers.
- Demonstrates flexibility to assist in achieving safe, effective and efficient staffing and scheduling.
- Assesses and re-assesses patient condition, observing and recording significant conditions and reactions, detecting deviations from normal, reporting findings and documenting appropriately.
- Assists and advocates appropriate interventions and care planning.
- Initiates a patient education plan, patient care plan &/or clinical pathways, according to the assessed individualized needs of the patient, and as prescribed by physician and hospital policy, including patient and family instruction.
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies and procedures and protocol.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Cooperates with other personnel and stakeholders to achieve organizational mission and strategic objectives and maintains positive relations throughout the organization.
- Current Colorado RN license
- AHA BLS
- TNCC, STABLE
- must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!