Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Psychiatrist - Community Based Outpatient
WSi Healthcare is currently seeking a community-based Psychiatrist for a facility in Littleton working OP. This position would be a full-time direct hire. Must have experience with ACT and working with an interdisciplinary team.
- salaried position
- Medical/Dental/Vision 1st of the month following start date
- 35 days PTO accrued the first year
- 7 major Holidays off with pay
- $3500 towards CME
- 5 CME days a year
- sign on / relocation bonus available
Call me today - Jen 303-322-4379 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited one-year internship
- Graduate of an ACGME-accredited three-year psychiatric residency program
- Proof of current Colorado medical license required
- Must be eligible for Medicaid certification and insurance credentialing
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.