Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Denver, CO 80210
WSi Healthcare is currently seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) for a full-time direct hire opportunity in Denver. This position has a very competitive salary and full benefits. The PMHNP will be working with adult patients in an outpatient facility.
S: Monday-Thursday 8a - 5p, Friday 8a-3p
* Provide psychiatric assessment/evaluation of children, youth and/or adults with mental illness who
are referred to AllHealth Network outpatient services
* Provide consultation to staff regarding the medical problems and medications of clients
* Responsible for the evaluation and/or referral of client’s medical conditions; Coordinate with
client’s primary care physician to provide continuity of care
* Responsible for evaluating and monitoring client’s medications, including any side effects or adverse
* Assure comprehensive client education when initiating and/or monitoring medication; assess and
document the client’s level of comprehension. Whenever possible, provide the client with written
* Provide consultation, education and coordination of services to community agencies and citizens as
* May be asked to provide psychiatric coverage when other psychiatrists are absent and/or to provide
on-call psychiatric services after hours
* Complete all required paperwork and documentation legibly, by established time frames, and to
accepted standards of practice
* Participate as an active member of the interdisciplinary treatment team
* Attend and participate in client staffings and treatment review meetings as requested
* Ensure established productivity standards for the position are met
* Complete all required training as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face
training) within required timelines
* Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and
ability of the employee.
* Master’s Degree (MSN/MS)
* Licensed in the State of Colorado as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (APN)
* Must have at least one-year post-master’s direct clinical experience with adult psychiatric clients in a
medical/behavioral health setting
* Must have experience working with psychiatric medications with both acute and chronically
mentally ill clients
* Demonstrated interpersonal and clinical leadership skills
* Decision-making ability, organizational skills and effective communication skills
* Medical expertise, ability to establish effective consulting relationships and function collaboratively
in multiple systems
* Must be able to collaborate with professionals within the medical field, mental health provider
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!