Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Primary Care Physician
WSi Healthcare is currently seeking a Family Practice Physician for a great practice in the Denver area.
You will be a great fit for this organization if you:
* Prefer working in a family environment for a local Colorado company, rather than a large corporation.
* Are great at building relationships and understand a patient-centered model.
* Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions every day.
* Would like to start or continue your career with a well-established and growing organization.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
* Performs therapeutic and minor surgical procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, foreign body removal, etc.
* Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic treatments and health maintenance to ensure best possible outcomes;
* Obtains and reviews patient histories, performs physical exams and record physical findings in patient's electronic chart to develop comprehensive medical status, diagnosis and clinical treatment plans;
* Orders and interprets diagnostic tests, i.e., x-rays, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* One to five years of experience in a primary care setting preferred, willing to accept new Graduates!
* Unrestricted Colorado Medical License
* Active full DEA license
* Skills in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision making
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient computer skills and experience using EMR systems
* Customer service orientated and strong organizational skills
* Ability to function independently and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work in a team environment with willingness to help mentor and collaborate with the other providers within the clinic
* Maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
* We offer a generous compensation package
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
* PTO and holiday pay
* CME Education Reimbursement and Time
* Simple IRA among other great benefits!
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!