Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Physician Assistant - Surgical First Assist -Cardiovascular
Physician Assistant Cardiovascular
WSi Healthcare in conjunction with one of our many outstanding clients is currently performing a search for a Physician Assistant - Surgery First Assistant Cardiovascular. "EVH" Endoscopic Vein Harvesting experience helpful.
This position will be available within to start within the next month or possibly sooner. The interview will be being conducted immediately.
Permanent opportunity in a beautiful part of Colorado on the Western Slopes of the Rockies.
The position would be Monday – Friday with some weekend call.
Responsibilities include seeing new referral patients in the outpatient setting and complete a thorough history and physical examination that is problem-oriented for Peripheral Vascular conditions. Help formulate a treatment plan, order appropriate studies and perform office procedures as directed Evaluate postoperative patients and routine follow-up visits. Review with medical assistants as needed
• Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
• Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
• Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
• EVH Experience preferred Endoscopic Vein Harvesting
• Current and unrestricted state license
• Current and unrestricted DEA license
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PA-C -CCPA Certified. CO License with prescriptive authority required
- BLS/ACLS from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 1 years operating room experience as first assist required
- 2 years or more experience in Cardiothoracic surgery as first assist preferred
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy and pathology required
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2019, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. If you’re in need of a full-time or part-time position, or a temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.