Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Denver, CO 80238
WSI is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for a contract assignment at a clinical outpatient facility in the Pecos area. The position is full time and the tech would be needed starting November 20th. If interested please apply today. Bilingual Spanish a huge plus
• The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, have a customer friendly attitude, be highly motivated to provide outstanding customer service, be proactive in assisting patients.
• Demonstrate friendliness and greet every customer and potential customer as a new member of the family.
• Accurately and promptly fills prescriptions to be checked by a Pharmacist.
• Complies with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies regarding the operation of the pharmacy.
• Remind customers about their refills.
• Be cross trained in all aspects of the pharmacy.
- Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
• Send appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
• Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance. Skills: Highly organized, self-motivated, self-disciplined. Highly customer service oriented. Computer proficient and excellent written and verbal skills
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required
• Completion of approved national technician certification program, required
• Current registration as Certified Pharmacy Technician
**Bilingual preferred, but not required
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!