Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
About the Job:
WSi Healthcare is seeking bilingual Pharmacy Technicians for per diem, contract, and permanent placements in the Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, and Loveland area.
Job responsibilities and qualifications:
- Enter and maintain prescription data client system
- Receive the initial order and secure demographic information about the patient
- Assist the Pharmacist in the typing of directions and other pertinent information on the prescription label
- Retrieving the needed drug, counting the number of dosage units required, and drug dispensing
- Assist in preparing dispensing records, pricing, inventory, and placement of orders when instructed
- Answer patient’s questions and address customer service issues when they
- Contact Doctor’s office or hospitals to clarify prescriptions information
- Maintain records by recording and filing physician’s orders and prescriptions
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to the policies and guidelines, and in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws as they relate to the pharmacy technicians
Required Experience: Minimum of 1 year as a Pharmacy Technician
Required Languages: Speak and write in English and Spanish
- High school or equivalent
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!