Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
OR Tech - Certified Surgical Tech
Logan, UT 84341
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2019. WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
WSi Healthcare is working with a beautiful facility in North Logan Utah and they have a need for a Certified Surgical Technologistfor a 13 week assignment in the OR. Day shift 7a-7p.
About the unit(s):
- Number of Beds -4 ORs
- Number of Staff – See Below
- Type of staff:
- Day Shift – (4 RNs, 4-6 ST, 2 CNAs, 1 Scheduler)
- Night Shift – (On Call Staff-1 RN & 1 ST)
- Type of equipment – Da Vinci, Mako, Hana Table, OSI Spine Table, Holmium Laser
- EMR - Meditech
Must have: candidates without these skills will not be considered for the role.
- Knowledge of operating room processes and procedures.
- Experience scrubbing orthopedic, spine, ENT, gynecology, and urology procedures
Preferred or nice to have: candidates with these skills will be considered first.
- Experience scrubbing Da Vinci and mako robot procedures.
- Experience circulating colonoscopies, eyes, and dental procedures.
List typical procedures performed on unit(s):
- Total Joints
- Ortho Spine (Laminectomy, Decompressions, Fusions)
- Shoulder, hip, knee arthroscopies
- Minor hand/foot procedures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 year of OR experience
- AHA CPR
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.