Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Colorado Springs, CO
WSi Healthcare, the leader in the Healthcare staffing industry for Colorado has a wonderful opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work with our client in the Colorado Springs area. This is a part time position consisting of Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The right candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Able to perform all aspects of the procedure and its related care within the scope of the provider's professional licensure
- Able to perform intra-articular injections for treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee with the correct training and competency to perform all aspects of these procedures safely and effectively.
- Have an understanding of anatomy and drug pharmacodynamics and kinetics
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Be currently licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the State of Colorado
Needs any of the following:
- Satisfactory completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) accredited residency and/or fellowship program in a relevant specialty
- Board certification in a relevant specialty by and American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) member board or equivalent AOA board
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited non-physician practitioner educational program that provides substantially equal content and scope as those mentioned above
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2019, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. If you’re in need of a full-time or part-time position, or a temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.