Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Mental Health/Psychiatric Technician
Denver, CO 80203
Mental Health/Psychiatric/Psych Tech - 13 Week contract IMMEDIATE start date
WSi Healthcare is partnering with a local hospital in Denver, CO to fill several Psych Tech positions. If you or anyone you know would be interested in working for us 40 hours a week, please call Katarina at 303-322-8300 as soon as you get a chance.
The Mental Health/Psychiatric Technician cares for individuals with mental or emotional conditions or disabilities following the instructions of physicians or other health practitioners. They monitor a patient's physical and emotional well-being and report to medical staff.
• Provides personal care and behavioral assistance/interventions to assigned clients
• Assists clients with grooming, eating/meal preparation, and toileting
• Assists with ambulation and transfer services
• Monitor vital signs such as heart rate and blood pressure
• Provides behavioral support services
• Provides crisis intervention
• Encourages independence
• Maintains patient safety
• Implements behavioral plans
• Documents care per policies and procedures
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Associate's degree in behavioral studies or related field or equivalent experience preferred (or per facility requirements)
• Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience preferred
• Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office required
mental health psychiatric technician behavioral health technician part time full time mental health worker case manager behavioral health psychology behavior technician
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2019, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. If you’re in need of a full-time or part-time position, or a temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.