Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Director - Addiction Treatment
WSi Healthcare is currently seeking a Medical Director for an opioid addiction treatment center in the Denver area. The facility is looking for an MD or NP who has experience in clinical management and who have worked in addiction treatment and have their xDEA and Suboxone Waiver. The MD or NP must be a 100-capacity provider. The client is in the process of interviewing candidates, so if interested, please apply.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- xDEA and Suboxone Waiver - 100 capacity provider
- At least 5 years of clinical managerial experience
- Preferably a physician or a Nurse Practitioner who has experience in a management role
- Responsible for hiring and training new providers
- Plans and directs all aspects of an organization's medical policies, standards, and programs.
- Responsible for strategic clinical relationships with physicians and interns.
- Ensures all clinical programs are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Researches and studies current medical publications and data on new treatments and practices to ensure high-quality clinical service offerings.
- Advises nonmedical management on clinical and patient-related matters and policies.
- Requires an advanced degree of in medicine.
- Typically reports to top management. Manages a departmental function within a broader corporate function.
- Develops major goals to support broad functional objectives.
- Approves policies developed within various sub-functions and departments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!