Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Assistant- Maternal Fetal Medicine
Denver, CO 80218
Calling all Denver area Medical Assistants with a passion for women's health and fetal medicine! We are currently working with a large hospital's maternal fetal medicine clinic to fill a vital role in their practice. This Medical Assistant should be able to do basic back office duties including rooming, vitals, blood draws, injections and utilizing an EMR. This position has a great 3 day work week, and a set schedule. Medical Assistants who have previous experience in either OB/GYN or with the EMR Epic are encouraged to apply. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to join a team who is passionate about their patients and are some of the friendliest staff around!
- Must be a Nationally Certified or Registered Medical Assistant OR have Medical Assistant Diploma.
- Must have six (6) months of experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have two (2) great medical related work references from the last 2 years.
- Must have experience working with an EMR system.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!