Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Denver, CO | Per-diem
WSi is seeking an MRI Techs for Per Diem opportunities
Performs MRI exams in accordance with exam procedures and protocols using independent judgment to ensure optimal diagnostic quality and exceptional patient care.
- Performs MRI procedures as ordered achieving a high level of quality and timeliness
- Escorts patients to treatment room and assists with dressings as necessary
- Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of MRI services
- Explains MRI procedures to address patient concerns and questions
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Completes related paperwork and obtains interpretation by radiologist
- Conducts quality control measures to monitor machine performance and reports all malfunctions and/or need for adjustments to the site manager
- Focuses on customer service and uses courtesy and poise when interacting with patients, staff, and visitors to maintain a professional atmosphere
- Required to respond to medical emergency including administering CPR
- Assists patients with positioning on exam table and may be required to assist patients to prevent falls
- 1-2 years magnetic resonance experience
- Must be able to work independently
- Exceptional patient skills a must
- ARRT mandatory, MR board registry preferred
- Must maintain and meet continuing education requirements as set forth by the ARRT
- CPR certified
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!