Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Corrections Nights
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
WSi Healthcare is hiring health care professionals, Licensed Practical Nurses, to fill multiple positions for a County Correctional Facility in Colorado Springs. If you are interested in working a steady schedule for an indefinite amount of time, please reach the Colorado Springs, WSi Healthcare Personnel office.
- 12-hour shifts
- Night Shifts
- You choose from a Full-time or Part-time position
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for a Long-Term, Permanent Placement
- Position description but not limited to the following: maintain patient charting and clinical documentation, follow safety and infection control standards, knowledge of evaluation and clinical procedures, able to prepare lab samples and adhere to protocols, observe and record symptoms and reactions, ability to understand standards of administering medication, requires physical work and heavy lifting.
#LI - HPCH
- Active Nursing license
- CPR must be American Heart Association
- Ability to Pass a Full Background check and drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.