Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LTC
Grand Junction, CO | 13 Week Contract
WSi Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse for an immediate start for a 13-week contract at a well-known Long-Term Care and Rehab facility in the Western Slope.
Job Description The role of the REGISTERED NURSE is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services or Nurse Supervisor to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Duties to include: Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility. Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility. Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Procedures Manual. Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required. Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Immediate start
Qualifications We are seeking a positive, talented and experienced candidate for this position.
- Must have, as a minimum, Colorado RN licensure
- Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related healthcare facility.
- Must have a working knowledge of nursing care rules, regulations, and guidelines.Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Motivated with a can-do attitude: creates and fosters a positive work experience for self and others.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!