Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Corrections
Alamogordo, NM | Part-time
Seeking dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Corrections for a part-time position in Alamogordo, New Mexico. The ideal candidate would be willing to work Saturday and Sunday nights.
Do you have corrections experience? Have you ever wanted to work in a correctional setting and care for a diverse population? Take advantage of this opportunity to work for a respected facility in Alamogordo and make great money while caring for those in need.
What's in it for you:
- Stable, part-time hours on Saturday and Sunday nights- great for those with a full-time schedule
- The ability to make great money while working a few days a week
This position does not generally last so act quickly! Actively interviewing! If interested, please apply or contact Cody at 303-322-8300 or email@example.com.
- 1 year of experience in corrections is preferred but not required
- Must have current New Mexico LPN license
- Must have valid New Mexico drivers license
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen.
- Must have current BLS through the American Heart Association
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!