Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker- Full time
Colorado Springs, CO
EAP Therapist- LPC/LCSW/LMFT Full-time Colorado Springs
WSi Healthcare is a niche, Colorado-based staffing firm that cares deeply about its employees. We are currently working with a health care group based in Colorado Springs that is searching for their next counselor to add to staff for a new opening. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this practice has seen an increase in stress levels for their health care clinicians. This group is looking to hire a social worker or mental health counselor for a full-time in house position providing therapy to its employees. This is a full-time, M-F 8am-5pm position with great benefits and opportunity for growth. You would help shape this business unit working directly with the executive board based on your observations. If you are looking for your next opportunity to advance your career, this may be the position for you.
Call 303-322-8300 to speak with Katarina, email your resume to email@example.com, or click apply today. If this position reminds you of someone in your network, please share it with them. We offer you a $100 referral bonus, paid after your referral works their first week.
LPC/LCSW/LMFT Full-time Colorado Springs
Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and practice of effective counseling skills.
2. Demonstrates ability to build therapeutic rapport with patients, families, staff, and interns.
3. Facilitates program orientation with all incoming adult and adolescent patients and families. Orientation includes, but is not limited to, introducing the patient to the milieu environment and reviewing program expectations.
4. Ensures staff coverage for all clinical aspects of both IOP programs. Provides input and maintains a standard of excellence for patient care.
5. Provides clinical coverage including leading AIOP parent groups and EIOP Multifamily group weekly.
6. Provides PRN coverage for both programs as needed for groups and individual cases.
7. Provides outpatient services to individuals and families. Completes all documentation and necessary paperwork associated with having an outpatient case load.
8. Manages any staff concerns and/or issues.
9. Maintains clinical oversight of all staff in order to assure completion of responsibilities and duties.
10. Reviews all documentation in EMR on a weekly basis, i.e., bio/psycho/social assessments, mental status exam, treatment plans, weekly progress notes, aftercare plans, treatment summaries, etc.
lpc counselor mental health counselor mental health therapist mental health counseling therapist behavioral health part time school counselor
social worker social work msw mental health therapist lmsw lcsw social worker counselor
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!