Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - LTC Long Term Care
Littleton, CO | Per-diem
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders. Works in a team environment and within scope of practice as defined by State. The LPN works under the direction of physicians and registered nurses (RNs).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses patients by physical examination, including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process.
- Supervises LPNs and certified nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in resident's conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year recent LTC experience
- Must have two (2) great references
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Current CPR American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card
- Proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months
- LPN license for the state of Colorado
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!