Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
WSi Healthcare is in need of an experienced (IR) Interventional Tech for a contract in the Denver, CO area. Local candidates are preferred. If interested after reading the job description below please contact Alan. If interested in being considered for other opportunities please contact Alan for that also. 719-630-7500
- Prepares patients for procedures by reviewing medical history, draping and positioning the patient, preparing procedural/testing sites and administering contrast media and/or medications within scope of practice.
- Assists physician with performing diagnostic and therapeutic vascular interventional procedures. Performs related imaging procedures. Analyzes results and takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues.
- Educates the patient regarding procedures, equipment, and exam to ensure the patient's understanding and cooperation. Assists with monitoring patient conditions continually and reports/respond to changes in status as appropriate.
- Prepares equipment and supplies.
- Selects appropriate exposure factors and imaging parameters.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures on equipment.
- Troubleshoots, resolves, and/or reports equipment malfunctions as necessary.
- Schedule: 40hrs/week Weekday shifts approximately 8am-5pm on-call weekend every other to every third weekend for both Saturday and Sunday Holidays required Floating not required Requirements:
- Registered Technologist (ARRT) BLS 2+ years experience
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.