Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Interventional Biopsy Technologist
WSI is looking for an Interventional Biopsy Technologist to join our client's international recognized biopsy team. You will play a critical role in assisting our interventional radiologists in surgical procedures within our Ambulatory Surgical Center. You must be comfortable communicating within team, working independently, enjoy managing a busy schedule of four to five biopsies a day while providing compassionate patient care.
The position is Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. The tech would work between three different locations throughout the Denver Metro Area.
Our client is a private radiology practice comprised of over 100 radiologists who work out of 10 different local hospitals in Colorado and read for over 30 locations in NE, KS, and HI. Dedicated to providing the highest quality specialty-based diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy and associated medical care. Radiologists perform some of the most cutting-edge treatments available and participate in clinical studies to maintain access to emerging technology.
- Perform four to five daily breast biopsies using three different imaging modalities: X-Ray, ultrasound, and MRI.
- Handle nuclear medicine isotopes for sentinel node injections.
- Work independently within three months with Interventional Radiologist and circulating HCA nurse staff.
- Prepare and counsel patients for procedures; assist in patient care pre and post-biopsy.
- Tasked with organizing, auditing and completing documentation and patient files for daily procedures; arrange all patient files for next day’s procedures.
- Participate in quality assurance, quality improvement, and program development and education.
- Must be credentialed with Parallon eDHP within three months of start date.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!