Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Family Practice Medical Assistant
Englewood, CO 80113 | Full-time
Are you looking to join a well established Family Practice group that is expanding their practice? Certified or Registered Medical Assistants are in high demand here and this is a wonderful opportunity to not only expand your current skill set but add additional skills and knowledge to your repertoire. This is a fast-paced environment searching for an upbeat, motivated, caring individual to provide excellent patient care. Medical Assistants in this position will enjoy a full-time schedule, a great team environment, benefits, and PTO! Great candidates will have at least one year of recent Medical Assistant experience in any specialty and working knowledge of EMR systems. If you'd like to take your Medical Assistant career to the next level, apply today!
- Must be Registered or Certified Medical Assistant OR have a Medical Assistant Diploma and be in the process of sitting for a certification.
- Must have one (1) year of recent experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Must have EMR experience.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!