Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Dental Hygienist - Part Time - Bilingual
Our client is now in its 26th year, as a community health center providing integrated physical and behavioral health care to almost 5,000 individuals from across the Denver metro area annually. They have distinguished themselves as a dynamic organization dedicated to eliminating health disparities, with a particular strength serving Latino and immigrant communities. They maintain an unwavering commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous quality improvement, and to treating each patient with the highest level of respect and compassion. They are actively pursuing a strategic vision to more than double patient visit capacity, with the addition of pharmacy and dental services in the next 3-5 years.
JOB SUMMARY: Candidate must understand that the treatment of the whole person includes medical, dental, and behavioral healthcare. All three are needed to achieve the utmost quality of care and coordination for patients. This Dental Hygienist position is unique in that it is a part of this fully integrated environment. The dental team works side by side with the patient’s entire medical and behavioral health team. The Dental Hygienist will have the opportunity to do meaningful, rewarding work by preventing dental decay among the most vulnerable population in our community, and will have the ability to be a part of an innovative dental delivery.
A. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
· Education: Accredited dental hygiene school graduate.
· Experience: 1+ years preferred but not required.
· Language: Bilingual in Spanish required.
· Certification/Licensure/Registration: Maintain a valid Dental Hygienist License with the State of Colorado.
· Credentialing: Maintaining with Medicaid and in good standing.
· Ideal Candidate: Will have strong initiative and the passion to advocate and provide healthcare to the underserved. The ideal candidate is an independent, flexible self-starter/problem solver.
B. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with staff dentists to identify best practice models for the integration of preventive dental services with medical and behavioral health services.
· Provide preventive dental services in community settings on a periodic basis as mutually agreed upon.
· Facilitate, with assistance from the referral coordinator and case manager, proper referral coordination for patients.
· Small, community-based health clinic with an intimate, close-knit team delivering quality culturally sensitive care. The dental team is currently working with a network larger of community health clinics across the country on a 5-year medical-dental integration project.
The position is approximately 20hrs/wk. We are looking for someone to work all day Wednesday and Friday with a half-day on Tuesday or Thursday. The hourly pay range for the position is $40-$42 depending on experience.
For immediate consideration contact Alan Varin.
•Current Colorado Dental Hygiene License
•Current Colorado Anesthesia License
•Current CPR certification
Must be bilingual
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2020 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2019, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.