Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
DEXA/Bone Density Tech - Part-Time
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
DEXA/Bone Density Tech - Part time
WSi Healthcare is partnering with a medical clinic in Colorado Springs, CO that is looking for a part-time DEXA tech. This is a permanent position with 1 interview, so after the interview you will get hired directly onto their payroll from day 1. If you are interested in getting supplemental income as a DEXA tech please call Katarina 303-322-8300 and refer to this posting. Looking to hire ASAP, ideally by mid-June.
ISCD certification highly preferred.
- Perform DXA and BCA exams as scheduled achieving a high level of quality and timeliness
- Escort patients to the exam room, providing gowns or scrub attire when necessary
- Concisely complete all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of DXA services
- Explain the DXA and/or BCA procedures to address patient concerns and questions.
- Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation exposure to patients and staff
- Thoroughly complete related paperwork and obtain interpretations from the radiologist
- Conduct quality control measures to monitor machine performance and report all malfunctions and/or need for adjustments to the lead tech and/or site supervisor
- Ensure proper coding of procedures for billing purposes
- Focus on customer service, using courtesy and poise when interacting with patients, staff, and visitors to maintain a professional atmosphere
- Previous DXA experience preferred
- ISCD certification highly preferred
- Excellent patient care/customer service skills
Radiology Technician, Rad Tech, DEXA, Bone Density Tech, ARRT, ISCD certification
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ by ClearlyRated in 2019, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients.
Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.