Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Certified Nursing Assistants CNA- Long Term Care Center
Limon, CO | PRN
Are you looking for a job where you are paid well for your hard work? Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant? Are you wanting to make your own work schedule? If so, please apply if you are looking for, PRN, part-time or full-time work as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
WSi is seeking a CNA to work 12-hour day or night shifts in a long-term care center in Hugo, CO. Mileage is included!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routinely makes rounds and responsively provides proper resident care and service.
- Assesses residents for condition changes and reports to nurse supervisor.
- Answers resident call lights promptly and courteously.
- Delivers meals, performs feeding assistance to residents, and provides hydration.
- Performs vital sign monitoring/charting and observes residents for changes in condition or behavior and reports to nursing supervisors.
- Provides assistance to residents for showers or baths.
- Provides assistance with lifting, turning, moving, transporting or transferring residents.
- Monitors incontinent residents to ensure bed linens and clothing are clean and dry.
- Assists residents with toileting and bedpans and collects urine, stool and sputum samples as directed.
- Ensures good hygiene through oral care, hair care, shaving, etc.
- Changes bed linens and makes beds.
- Provides proper skin care and promptly reports observations of skin breakdown and pressure areas.
- Communicates changes and follows a plan of care effectively by recording changes in charts.
- Must have one (1) year of experience/work history.
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current CPR American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!