Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
WSi Healthcare is seeking several Echo Techs for upcoming contracts and permanent placements available in 2019. Techs with a minimum of 2 years of experience are encouraged to apply. WSi Healthcare works with large scale hospital systems as well as small outpatient clincs, offering per diem, contract, and direct hire positions for medical imaging professionals across the state of Colorado.
Please contact Hannah Grenier at email@example.com
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
• One year of experience in cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography), preferred
• High School diploma/GED required
• Graduate of a diploma, associate, or baccalaureate academic program in health science (including, but not limited to, cardiovascular technology, ultrasound, radiologic technology, respiratory therapy, or nursing) or graduate of a programmatically accredited program in cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography) strongly preferred
• BLS from American Heart Association required
• Currently registered as American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or via CCI as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!