Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
CST - Surgical Tech - Ortho/Spine DIRECT HIRE
WSi is looking for a certified surgical technologist that can assist full time at a local ambulatory center. No call and no weekends. Must have experience with Totals and Spines.
Duties are as follows:
1. Prepares and anticipates additional instrumentation, equipment and supplies
for usage during the procedure.
2. Anticipates the needs of the surgeon by passing instruments and supplies to
surgeon during procedure.
3. Measures and passes medications, hemostatic agents and irrigation solutions
utilized during the surgical procedure.
4. Holds retractors or instruments as directed by the surgeon.
5. Sponges or suctions the operative site.
6. Applies electrocautery to clamps or forceps on bleeders.
7. Cuts suture material as directed by the surgeon.
8. Coordinates the camera or changes out robotic arms/instruments during
endoscopic surgery as directed by the surgeon.
9. Maintains highest standard of sterile technique during the procedure.
10. Performs additional counts as necessary.
11. Prepares sterile dressings and/or immobilization devices.
12. Prepares and passes off specimen(s) as appropriate.
13. Cleans and prepares instruments for terminal sterilization.
14. Assists other members of the team with terminal cleaning of room.
15. Assists in prepping the OR for the next patient.
16. Participates in debriefing and quality improvement practices to ensure quality
- Experience with Totals and Spines
- Registered with DORA
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.