Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
CST - Surgical Tech - CONTRACT
Colorado Springs, CO
Local Hospital is seeking experienced CST to help in the general OR. Evening shift 1:00p - 9:30p.
Must be able to take call without supervision. Must be able to rotate through general OR. Per needs of the dept, with possible rotation, must be able to take call, possible weekend call shifts.
Must be able to work independently and come in and hit the ground running.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets the job specific competencies for OR TECH
- Demonstrates dexterity and anticipation with speed and accuracy while scrubbing for surgical cases.
- With minimal orientation, demonstrates self directed performance requiring little direction or supervision.
- Demonstrates professionalism in interactions with physicians, nursing, staff, and other patient care members and coworkers
- Assists co-workers in completing their duties to promote effective teamwork.
- Demonstrates strict knowledge and adherence to Infection Control and Hospital standards, recommended Operating Room practices and protocols.
- Demonstrates a cooperative, collaborative partnership with the Registered Nurse Circulator. Demonstrates flexibility to assist in achieving safe, effective and efficient staffing and scheduling.
- 1 yr recent hospital experience
- DORA certified
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.