Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
CATH LAB, IR
Highlands Ranch, CO
WSi Healthcare is seeking CATH LAB Tech for our client in Highlands Ranch, CO. This is a short term assignment with the opportunity to renew the contract.
For immediate consideration please contact Alan Varin
- Prepares patients for procedures by reviewing medical history, draping and positioning the patient, preparing procedural/testing sites and administering contrast media and/or medications within scope of practice.
- Assists physician with performing diagnostic and therapeutic interventional procedures, including cardiac catheterizations.
- Performs imaging procedures including echocardiography and fluoroscopy.
- Analyzes results and takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues.
- Monitors patient condition continually and reports/responds to changes in status as appropriate.
- Prepares equipment and supplies. Selects appropriate exposure factors and imaging parameters.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures on equipment.
- Troubleshoots, resolves, and/or reports equipment malfunctions as necessary.
- Schedule: 4-10hr shifts during the week 10 on-call shifts required per month, including weekend rotation
- On-call required during days scheduled for regular shift (on-call hours: 5pm-7am).
- Five primary, five secondary One weekend on-call rotation per month (Fri 5pm- Mon. 7am) On-call Holidays required Floating to other facilities not required Floating to stress testing may be required if the candidate is trained
- Requirements: ARRT and/or RCIS 2+ years of recent CLT experience
DUTIES: Reviewing medical history. Taking / interpreting radiographs. Periodontal charting / assessments with ability to properly diagnose and to treat accordingly. Assisting / reviewing treatment plans with patients. Oral hygiene instruction given based on patients needs. Scheduling patients accordingly. Ancillary services our office provides include whitening trays, occlusal guards, arestin, invisalign, etc.
EDUCATION: Minimum of an associates degree in dental hygiene. Must be a licensed registered dental hygienist in the state of Colorado. Local aesthetic certification preferred.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!