Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Speech Language Pathologist
Bellevue, WA | Per-diem
As a WSi Healthcare Speech Language Pathologist Therapist, you will have meaningful work and be able to work when you want and where you want to. Apply your previous knowledge, skills, and abilities in Speech Language Pathologist therapy to help patients that might not have been seen without you. Your goal is to meet or exceed a minimum of 85% rate of productivity and provide excellent patient care.
A typical breakdown of settings we have in the Washington area is (LTC/SNF/Outpatient/Home Health/Hospital) Work with the adult geriatric population. Assignments are given within a short commute or less.
You will have the opportunity to try new facilities, meet new people, and transition into new opportunities. With WSI you will work alongside - or be in the presence of - some of the major rehab facilities in Washington!
- Work differently and more flexibly. We will always be your best resource for a flexible schedule. If you only have 4 hours a day or 1 day a week available then we can use your help!
WORK WITH TECHNOLOGY
- Use technology to improve your professional life. Easily add and remove extra shifts from your smartphone or online! Use your calendar to view locations you are scheduled to work while on the go!
REGULAR, OPEN COMMUNICATION, & NO COMMITMENTS
- Working temporary assignments will allow you to receive Immediate and effective feedback. This allows you to produce better results more quickly for your patients!
- One of the best things about WSI is the ability to work as temporary staff, and test the waters in other settings you may have never worked in and gain valuable experience!
- This gives you the ability to get a feel for the environment and atmosphere of various places without the commitment of direct employment.
Fill out an application here and a recruiter will contact you soon:
the point of contact for therapy rehab is Floyd at 509-321-4966
If you are interested in looking at our job board, please visit: http://wsijobs.com/healthcare-jobs/author/floydm
Current Immunization Records
Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!