Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Clinic
Littleton, CO 80122 US
WSi is seeking 2-3 Registered Nurses to join one of our facilities teams!
This clinic is seeking to employ a Registered Nurse for Pediatric Clinics in Lone Tree & Littleton. You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of pediatric clinic RN experience.
- Flexibility to travel between both locations (Lone Tree & Littleton offices)
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Telephone triage using protocol-based triage guidelines
- Maintain accurate patient medical records - Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)
- Collect vital signs, administer injections, and perform blood draws
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Minimum of 2 years of Pediatric CLINIC experience
- Current RN license in the state of Colorado
- Current BLS
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- EPIC experience is a MUST
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
We were recently awarded by ClearlyRated for ‘Best in Staffing for Clients’ in 2021 and ‘Best in Staffing for Talent’ in 2023, WSi has been committed to providing complete job placement services in healthcare to the western region since 1988 while providing the best for both our candidates and clients. Due to the outstanding placement services, pay rates, and opportunities, healthcare professionals trust their careers to WSi. Contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities, please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $250 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer.
WSi Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are also a Drug-Free Workplace and will require all candidates to submit to a pre-employment screening test prior to employment. Should you need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process, please contact us for assistance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jordan works as a Recruiter with WSi, and has been in the industry for just over a year, specializing in Northern Nursing. Her favorite part of working at WSi Healthcare Personnel is that every single day is different and exciting, and she loves the relationships that recruiters get to build with healthcare workers. Contact Jordan to talk about several quality career opportunities!
WSi Healthcare Personnel staffs over 30 medical positions ranging from Medical Receptionist, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Pharmacists, Radiology and Nursing.