Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Registered Nurse (RN)- Corrections
Centennial, CO | PRN
Are you looking for a highly specialized field of nursing that involves caring for the medical needs of detainees and inmates? As a Correctional Registered Nurse, you will treat a wide array of medical problems every day, from acute illnesses to medical emergencies. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills. WSI Healthcare Personnel has many different opportunities across Colorado. Full time day shift position available. Monday thru Friday 8:30a - 1700.
Benefits for a Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) include weekly pay, the freedom to control their own schedules, competitive pay, and a safe working environment.
Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse in a corrections facility are as follows:
- Evaluate patient care and determine specific patient needs
- Document patient plan of care
- Monitor the patient environment for safety
- Medication Distribution
- Develop a professional and courteous relationship with the facility
- Other RN Registered Nurse or LPN Licensed Practical Nurse duties may be assigned
- Clinic Assessment
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) for Colorado.
- Corrections experience not required.
- 1 year experience as a nurse is preferred. However, newly licensed professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Able to pass a thorough back ground check and drug screen.
- Must have current CPR American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have proof of current TB placed within the last 12 months or chest x-ray in past 5 years.
- Must have two (2) great references
Additional opportunities also available in:
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!