Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Radiologist Practitioner Assistant
Denver, CO | PRN
WSi is looking for a PRN to cover ongoing schedule needs with one of our clients in the Denver area. for more information and how to get signed up please apply to this ad of call 719-630-7500 and ask for Alan.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Board Certification and/or licensure as required by State/Federal laws.
- Years of experience: 1+ years preferred
- CPR / ACLS certification required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing injection procedures
- Providing explanation & education to patients about the procedure & appropriate after care
- Counseling patients about plan of treatment, side effects of medications, and recommended use of treadmill, brace, and/or orthotics when necessary
- Ensuring proper documentation in EMR and procedural details are completed by the medical assistant
- Ability to perform calmly under pressure
- Pay close attention to detail
- Maintain a safe and effective patient care environment;
- Effectively communicate with patients and coworkers
- Calmly and efficiently handle emergency situations
- Comprehensive knowledge in the healthcare field and infection control practices;
- Excellent skills in patient interactions and customer service;
- Experience of electronic medical records preferred;
- Ability to operate a computer and use Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines;
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be occasionally exposed to biohazardous waste and bloodborne pathogens.
- Safe practice, proper use and disposal of PPE, and the proper disposal of hazardous material is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to low levels of radiation. Safe practices, required lead shielding, and dosimetry badges are used by employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- RPA: 1 year
Required license or certification:
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!