Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Littleton, CO | Temp To Perm
We are seeking a Radiology Technician with basic MA experience to join the team of a reputable Littleton health care facility. Shifts will consist of 8:00 AM - close and some weekend availability is required. Looking for dedicated healthcare professionals looking to gain more experience. If you know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, we offer an excellent referral bonus program!
- Performs timely radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality exams are performed.
- Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety procedures.
- Adheres to and practices appropriate Infection Control Policies and Procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining and improving diagnostic imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of outside educational resources.
- Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense.
- Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification for the facility radiology equipment and licensure.
Apply today as we are actively interviewing!
Contact: Hannah Grenier
719-630-7500 or email@example.com
Must be able to pass Drug and Background Tests
Must have AART Certification
Experience in an Urgent Care, Walk-in Clinic, or Emergency setting is highly preferred.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!