Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Physical Therapist PRN/Per-Diem
Seattle, WA | PRN
WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. are seeking to build a high-quality team of Physical Therapists (PT/DPT) for PRN / Per-Diem assignments in and around the Seattle WA area. If interested you can apply on our website at www.wsijobs.com and if you have questions call 509-321-4966 and ask for Floyd Medina, Physical Therapist recruiter.
Who Should Use WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc.?
The quick answer is "anyone who wants a job with some kind of flexibility " With over 80% of the contracts nationwide we really do offer something for almost anyone - PRN/Per Diem, Part-time, full-time, and 13-week travel assignments!
Specifically, WSi Healthcare Personnel is a fantastic resource for:
- Anyone looking for part-time, PRN/Per Diem jobs that are in-line with their career.
- People looking to try new facilities: Hospitals, Outpatient, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, and Home Health.
- Professionals looking for flexible or non-traditional schedules.
- Parents wanting to be more flexible for their kids and families.
- Someone looking for a second job or supplemental income that utilizes their skills and education in a new area.
- New graduates seeking to keep their clinical skills fresh or pay off student loans quickly.
- Retirees looking to stay professionally active and to earn some income.
- Competitive athletes wanting a professional job that will fit around their training and competition schedules.
- And anyone else who would appreciate a job that fits with their life, not a life that fits with their job!
- WA PT/DPT license with no stipulations
- MMR record
- TB/ppd screening
- Ability to pass background and drug screen
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!