Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Colorado Springs, CO | PRN
Physical Therapist's we offer a flexible schedule, competitive pay, and variety in your career.
Join Our Growing Team!
WSi Healthcare Personnel is seeking Physical Therapists (PT) to work in our Colorado Springs offices, hours are Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm, and time to have your notes done. We have ongoing PRN/Per Diem, Part-time and full-time hours (dependent on facility need). Settings can include Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and some Outpatient Orthopedics.
1. Work-Life balance - Home, family, spending time with the children, are priorities. We will always be your best source for a flexible schedule. You choose to accept or decline assignments as needed. Work differently with more flexible.
2. We give you the technologies and the resources you need to make a difference. Easily add and remove extra shifts from your smartphone or online. Use an online calendar to view locations you are scheduled to work while on the go.
3. We staff an estimated 85% of the facilities throughout Denver. You will have the opportunity to try new facilities, meet new people, and transition into new opportunities.
Apply at >> http://wsijobs.com/apply-now/
Join our dynamic and rapidly growing team in Denver! We hire Therapist - OT, PTA, COTA's and SLP's. Visit our job board here: http://wsijobs.com/healthcare-jobs/category/therapy-rehab
If you have any questions call me. I'm Floyd, Director of Therapy Services (719) 632-7500
- PT License with no stipulations
- Ability to pass background/drug screening
- CPR card
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!