Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Aurora, CO | Direct Hire
WSi Healthcare, the leader of staffing in Colorado, has a direct hire opportunity for a Pediatrician in Aurora. The practice is a pediatric primary care group serving a bilingual population. The focus is on serving the patient from birth through adolescence. The goal of the practice is to be a resource for the entire family and partner in the child’s all around health and well-being. This pediatric practice is looking to expand its growing, stable practice. The practice places a high value on serving our bilingual patient base with quality, caring and compassionate physicians. As the incoming physician, you’ll join an extremely busy, well established and respected practice to help meet the needs of its growing practice. You’ll have the opportunity to take over an established patient group as one of the providers moves over to a new location. Practice is extremely flexible to physicians who are open to working part-time and build to a full-time over the next few years if desired. We are equally interested in an individual wanting to work on a full-time basis as well.
Shift: Practice is open Monday through Friday.
· Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical conditions and determine an appropriate diagnosis.
· Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
· Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
· Collect, record and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
· Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene and disease prevention.
· Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems and growth and development concerns.
· Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribe treatments with patients and parents or guardians.
· Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
· Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents
· Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
· Provide consulting services to other physicians.
· Plan, implement or administer health programs in communities for prevention or treatment of injury or illness.
· Prepare reports for various reporting entities as deemed necessary related to birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluation or medical status of individuals
· Bi-lingual – Spanish and English required
· Must have fully completed residency
· Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
· Board Certified through the American Board of Pedicatrics (AMP)
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!