Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Nurse Practitioner - Behavioral Health
Delta, CO | Direct Hire
WSi Healthcare is looking for board-certified nurse practitioners who are eager to help their community. We offer nurse practitioners the opportunity to practice direct patient care in a fast-paced, challenging, acute care setting where skills and experience will be utilized to their maximum potential. Our practice embraces a multi-disciplinary team model where critical thinking, self-motivation and the ability to multitask are the core of our staff.
- Must be Board Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Psychiatric–Mental Health Board Certification (PMHNP-BC) is required.
- Applicants must be eligible for or have Colorado state licensure, without restrictions as a Nurse Practitioner and eligible for Federal DEA Certificate
- Two (2) years of acute and/or ambulatory clinical nursing experience and sufficient expertise, competency, and experience in a specialty area for specific patient populations.
- Principles, practices, and methods of acute and primary care clinical nursing, including community aspects of nursing programs and continuity of patient care.
- Instruct and counsel patients on matters pertaining to physical and mental health.
- Must have the ability to communicate and work with physicians, patients, patient families, staff and management, while maintaining the confidentiality of the patient, patient account, and personnel data.
- Bilingual to include English and Spanish speaking preferred.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!