Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Mobile Phlebotomist - Early Shift
Salt Lake City, UT | Full-time
Are you an experienced Phlebotomist who loves working an early schedule? Are you ok with driving between clinics and working with different patients every day? Do you have at least 6 months of experience and and a comfort level with drawing blood from patients of all ages, pediatrics to Geriatrics? If so this Mobile Phlebotomist position may be fore you! Phlebotomists should be proficient with performing routine Venipuncture's, finger sticks, and utilizing the standard equipment. This position will require travel between two locations utilizing a company car; a clean driving record for candidates is a must. This is an early schedule starting at 4:00 AM Monday through Friday. Call or apply today!!
- Must have a Phlebotomy certificate.
- Must have at least 6 (six) months experience as a Phlebotomist.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Must have EMR experience.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
- Be willing to receive a flu vaccine during flu season
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!