Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Medical Assistant - Gastroenterology
Boulder, CO | Full-time
Looking to find a new position off the beaten path and learn valuable surgery scheduling and administrative skills working as a Medical Assistant? This is the opportunity for you! Medical Assistants in this Gastroenterology clinic will get to work both back office and scheduling. Medical Assistants with prior Gastroenterology skills are encouraged to apply but all are welcome!!
- Must have a Medical Assistant diploma OR certification.
- Must have six (6) months recent experience as a Medical Assistant in Family Practice.
- Must have two (2) great manager or supervisor references.
- Must have EMR experience.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must have a current American Heart Association approved CPR Healthcare Provider Card.
- Must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!