Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Mammography/X-ray Tech - Immediate Need
Woodland Park, CO | Temp To Perm
The Radiologic Technologist/Mammography Tech performs a variety of technical skills involved in operating radiographic equipment for diagnosis and evaluation of designated portions of the body.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Practices proper entries and records on Radiology Information System and Hospital Information System.
- Prepares patient for radiographic procedures by accurately assessing patient's needs and providing patient education. Position patient using immobilization and protective equipment as necessary.
- Assist physicians with fluoroscopic procedures and special radiographic procedures
- Operates computer and radiographic equipment for image production and documentation of images, and performs quality control measures for the purpose of ensuring optimal quality images. Match with appropriate paperwork for interpretation by radiologist.
- Practices safety measures in Radiography and Environment of Care.
Performs mammograms and spot compression images, palpates breasts, reviews outside films, and instructs in BSE.
Assists with wire localizations, biopsies and cyst aspirations.
Correlates previous film and reports of mammograms.
Prepares patients images for interpretation by radiologist.
Performs routine maintenance and minor repairs of department equipment.
Assures that rooms are equipped with necessary supplies and linens.
Assists with Quality Improvement measures and Quality Control for the Imaging department.
Practices accurate and timely completion of scheduled and unscheduled work to maximize productivity.
Respects patient confidentiality
Education and/or Experience:
Physical Abilities: Long periods of standing are required. Agility and the ability to push, pull and bend are required. Seeing and hearing are required. Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!
If interested, please contact Hannah Grenier at 719-630-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org