Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Surgery Center
Greenwood Village, CO | Full-time or Part-time
Do you need extra cash to pay for those holiday gifts? Are you looking for a change of pace? Take advantage of this opportunity to work in a surgery center as an LPN! Seeking dedicated LPN to work full-time day shifts for a respected surgery center in Greenwood Village, CO. LPN will assist with the following:
- Administering PO meds
- Initiating peripheral IV
- Taking vitals
- Cleaning OR and sterile set up
- Cleaning and sterilization of instruments
- Unpack supplies, stock rooms
- Rooming patients and taking patient photos
Actively interviewing! If interested, please apply or contact Cody at 303-322-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current LPN License
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen.
- LPN must have a current BLS American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card.
- LPN must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic clinical functions required in assisting provider with patient visit.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff.
- Ability to provide complete documentation of all relevant data in patient records.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationship with clinic staff.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!