Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Physician Office
Fort Collins, CO | Full-time
Are you looking to change it up and work for a respected facility? Do you need to make extra cash to pay for the holidays? This opportunity is hard to come by and offers a great way to gain valuable experience! Seeking a dedicated LPN to work a float position with full-time hours in Loveland, Colorado. Apply now before this is gone!
Actively interviewing! If interested, please apply or contact Cody at 303-322-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the physician with patient care.
- Escorts patients from waiting area to the clinic area and prepares patient for visit.
- Obtains and records vital signs, height and weight in patient’s chart. Also responsible for entering medical, surgical, social and family histories. Enters allergies and medications after reviewing with patient.
- Upon request, assists the treating provider in completing the medical work-up.
- Educate patients and family about preparations for diagnostic procedures.
- Communicates and interprets the treating provider’s instructions to the patient and family as requested and appropriate.
- Performs injections ensuring proper documentation in the medical record.
- Schedules and/or prepares orders for diagnostic studies as requested by the treating provider. Follows up with patient with plan of care.
- Reviews instructions for medications with patient.
- Enters recalls for labs/tests to be done by the patient.
- Responsible for notifying patients when tests are not completed as ordered.
- Manages prescription refills per protocols.
- Reviews tasks assigned in the EMR throughout the day. Prioritizes, responds appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Current LPN License
- Must have two (2) great references.
- Able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen.
- LPN must have a current BLS American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Card.
- LPN must have a proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic clinical functions required in assisting provider with patient visit.
- Knowledge of electronic medical record system (EPIC).
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff.
- Ability to provide complete documentation of all relevant data in patient records.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationship with clinic staff.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!