Find the Right Healthcare Job. Right Now.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant COTA
Denver, CO | PRN
Are you a new Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Graduate? A self-starter and independent, who would like to try out a variety of settings (Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Facilities, Outpatient, Acute Care, and Home Health) in Colorado?
We are a local medical staffing agency with offices in Denver. Our therapy division specializes in ongoing PRN and Per Diem assignments. We also offer Temporary to Permanent and Direct Hire opportunities throughout the Colorado region.
We have experience working with new graduates and understand your need for professional development and offer opportunities to use your skills in a variety of settings.
Family and work-life balance are important to us and we have designed our division with this in mind:
- You control your own schedule - you set the days/hours you want to work!
- No commitments make it a stress-free way to earn income!
- Easily access your calendar, timesheet, and paystubs from your smartphone or online!
- Weekly paychecks! Choose either our Rapid Pay Card or Direct Deposit!
- Follow an experienced OT/COTA to practice new skills, and learn in new settings!
You will be expected to meet a minimum of 85% rate of productivity and provide excellent patient care. Bring your previous knowledge, skills, and abilities in occupational therapy to a variety of settings. You will also have the opportunity to try new facilities, meet new people, and transition into new opportunities (you will work alongside - or be in the presence of - some of the major rehab facilities in Colorado)
THE NEXT STEP!
The next step is to put in an application here http://wsijobs.com/apply-now/ or contact me here
• Must have current CO Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant License
• Must have two (2) great references.
• Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
• Must have a current CPR American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Card.
• Must have proof of current TB placed within the past 12 months.
About WSi Healthcare Personnel
Since 1988, WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc. has been committed to providing complete job placement services to the Western Region. Recently voted one of the 10 most dependable staffing agencies in the region we push the boundaries of what a healthcare staffing company can offer both its candidates and its clients.
Healthcare professionals trust their careers with WSi Healthcare Personnel. Our professionals are the most loyal because of WSi’s outstanding placement services, pay rates and opportunities. Whether you need a full time position, part time or temporary opportunity, contact WSi Healthcare Personnel today for more information on how you can join our esteemed team of healthcare professionals.
Referral Bonus Program
Even if you are not currently needing assistance, if you know of other qualified healthcare workers seeking employment opportunities please pass on my contact information. Once they become active and have worked at least 40 hours on our payroll, we will send you a $100 referral bonus. There is no limit to the number of people you can refer!